astronavigation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n navigating according to the positions of the stars
- The cardinal principle of astronavigation is to keep far away from gravitational maelstroms.
- But unless some future space-cleaning agency removes it as a menace to astronavigation, Vanguard II itself will probably orbit silently for at least a century.
- Later Egyptians were careless about this detail of astronavigation, but not the pious First Dynasty forefathers.
News & Articles
- Phillies wise up, designate Delmon Young for assignment
Delmon Young is a truly miserable ballplayer, a corner outfielder who plays defense like arranging to arrive at the same place and time as a descending baseball was an act of astronavigation comparable to trying to dock with an orbiting space station and who hit fairly well -- for the average shortstop of 1925 who was raised on a diet of roots and tubers.
Aug. 9, 2013 - Philly.com