- n anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company
- n a useful or valuable quality
- The SPV will buy the assets securing TALF loans.
- The fund cannot immediately sell these assets, except at a fatal loss, so it would sell its more liquid assets.
- Its assets are so huge, and so interconnected, that the Feds stepped in to save the insurance giant from bankruptcy.
News & Articles
- EEM Bleeds Assets As Global Markets Falter
The huge developing-markets fund is bleeding assets as Japan stocks get routed, and DXJ looks to be caught in investors’ cross hairs too. Investors this week have yanked $2 billion out of the iS...
June 13, 2013 - IndexUniverse.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Utah Cabinet Manufacturing Facility Assets Hit the Auction Block
AUSTIN, Texas -- via PRWEB - The assets of one of Utah's largest cabinet manufacturers will go on the auction block July 9 in West Valley, Utah -- a suburb of Salt Lake City. Asset Control Services, Inc., ...
June 12, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Energy Assets Group plc: Preliminary Results for the year ended 31 March 2013
LONDON-- -- Energy Assets Group plc Preliminary Results for the year ended 31 March 2013 A Year of Strong Growth and Strategic Acquisition Profit before tax and exceptional items up 34% to £3.9m Energy Assets Group plc , the largest independent provider of industrial and commercial gas metering services in the UK 1 , is pleased to announce its preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2013 ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- David Petraeus in The Associated Press
But he added when they got into tough situations, NATO must "employ all assets to ensure your safety, keeping in mind, again, the importance of avoiding civilian casualties."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in USA Today
We may be dealing with a 17th-century crime, but we need to bring 21st-century assets to bear,Clinton said.
- President Bush in IRINnews.org
We're prepared to help move US Navy assets to help find those who have lost their lives, to help find the missing, and to help stabilise the situation,Bush said. "Let the US come and help you help the people."