- n a useful or valuable quality
- The fund cannot immediately sell these assets, except at a fatal loss, so it would sell its more liquid assets.
- Its assets are so huge, and so interconnected, that the Feds stepped in to save the insurance giant from bankruptcy.
- The Treasury's plan for a public-private partnership to buy banks' toxic assets may still be weeks away.
News & Articles
- RBC Global Asset Management Inc. announces RBC Target Maturity Corporate Bond ETF Monthly Cash Distributions for June ...
RBC Global Asset Management Inc. announces RBC Target Maturity Corporate Bond ETF Monthly Cash Distributions for June 2013
June 13, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Kevin M. Chin joins Keeley Asset Management Corp. to be appointed as a Co-Portfolio Manager of the Keeley Mid Cap ...
CHICAGO, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Keeley Asset Management Corp. (KEELEY), investment adviser to the KEELEY Funds, announced today the hiring of veteran investment professional Kevin M. Chin. Mr. ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Asset Management Market in Healthcare & Pharma Industries Analyzed in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
“Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Asset Management Market [Wi-Fi RTLS, RFID (Tags – Active & Passive, Software), IR, Ultrasound, Equipment & Patient Tracking, Staff Safety, Temperature & Humidity Monitoring, Drug Counterfeit] - Global Forecast to 2017” is the new market research report added to the online library of ReportsnReports.com. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Ben Bernanke in CanadianBusiness.com
Moreover, the adverse impact of a default would not have been confined to the financial system but would have been felt broadly in the real economy through its effects on asset values and credit availability,Bernanke said.
- Brian Cashman in International Herald Tribune
He's a huge investment. So he's an asset, and this is an asset that's currently in crisis,Cashman said. "So we will do everything we can to protect that asset. ...... If this is Humpty Dumpty, we've got to put him back together again, to...
- Glenn Stevens in AFP
The evidence is that the tight financial conditions, in conjunction with other factors including higher fuel costs and lower asset values, have exerted the needed restraint on demand,Stevens said.