- n an official who evaluates property for the purpose of taxing it
- According to Garrett Alexander, the Mecklenburg County assessor, there are 926 new or expanding businesses in Charlotte through the first three quarters of this year, compared with .
- The other is Mary Burton, who headed an obstreperous anti-apartheid group of white women known as the Black Sash and later served as an assessor on the post-apartheid Truth and .
- This is not a true sale, said Laurie Delong, a customer service representative in the Martin County assessor's office.
- Keith Hackett in Sportinglife.com
I wasn't at the game and I haven't had chance to see it either, but there was an assessor at the game and we await his report,Hackett said. "That, together with the ProZone statistics available from Pride Park, will be used when we have a...
- Colin Matthews in Telegraph.co.uk
Colin Matthews, chief executive of Heathrow operator BAA, said: "A third runway will only go ahead if strict environmental limits are met. We are confident that they will be and have requested that the Government appoint an independent assessor to...
- Adrian Boothroyd in Football.co.uk
Manager Aidy Boothroyd told the club's official website: "I have spoken to the referee and I have also spoken to the referees' assessor about the incident. For our appeal to be successful we must prove the decision has been a clear error on the...