asker : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who asks a question
- I was thinking about it, planning it, deciding the best approach, and then saying the words that an "asker" would say.
- The asker gets an allowance of about 12 a month, which he somewhat bitterly calls his tras parasi (shave money).
- Whatever the reason for the change of host, the question of whether Khan would be a better question-asker than Bachchan has taken on national importance in recent months with .
- Shane Battier in Houston Chronicle
I'm on the sidelines,Battier said. "I'm still asking coaches questions. I'ma question-asker during the year. If I see a scenario in practice, I still ask the coaches 'Why and what did we do there?'"
- Sam Keen in Malaysia Star
Noted American author, professor and philosopher Sam Keen said, "to be on a quest is nothing more or less than to become an asker of questions."