asio : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a genus of European owls
- An asio translator, George Sadil, was charged in 1993 with offenses relating to espionage and the exposure of official secrets.
- As far back as 2000, police and asio agents had raided the homes of Mohamed Elomar and some of his family.
News & Articles
- New Button Messenger Apps Introduce Context-aware Mobile Messaging
HELSINKI, December 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Asio, a Finland-based software company, today announces a new mobile messaging concept called Button Messaging. Asio also publishes three new context-aware Button Messenger Apps, available for FREE download. Button Messengers enable smartphone...
Dec. 10, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Brendan Nelson in Sydney Morning Herald
The audit will be overseen by a board that will include a representative from the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO),Dr Nelson said in a statement.
- Robert McClelland in NEWS.com.au
The acting Director General of Security has advised me that ASIO has no information relating to Helen Liu which would have given rise to any security concern regarding her activities or associations,Mr McClelland said.
- Philip Ruddock in South Western Rural Advertiser
I do not prosecute matters, I don't investigate matters,Mr Ruddock told Southern Cross Broadcasting. "There are authorities who deal with those issues in relation to ASIO. It's an inspector general of intelligence and security and he may...