ascender : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who ascends
- n a lowercase letter that has a part extending above other lowercase letters
- n (printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters
- Hace poco brome diciendo que como Lgrimas negras haba cosechado semejante xito, debera cambiarse el mote y ascender a Diego El Bogavante.
News & Articles
- GM Expands SUV Recall
The recall covers Chevrolet Trailblazer and GMC Envoy SUVs as well as Buick Rainier, Saab 9-7X and Isuzu Ascender SUVs
June 17, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- RECALL :2005-2007 GM Built Vehicles
General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy XL and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Buick Rainier, SAAB 9-7x, and Isuzu Ascender vehicles.
June 17, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- GM Recalls 200K SUVs Over Fire Risk
The recall was issued on June 14 for the Buick Rainier, Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and the SAAB 9-7x.
June 17, 2013 - CBS 2 Los Angeles