- n a former province of northern France near the English Channel (between Picardy and Flanders)
News & Articles
- Weather-based Location-based Advertising
The latest UK ad campaign of drink brand Stella Artois Cidre consists of ads that will only appear when there's a 2-degree rise in temperature above the national average. The weather-activated ad campaign, which was created with Liveposter and Posterscope, works on a scheduling... Continue reading
June 18, 2013 - All Points Blog
- The Perfect Pairing: Stella Artois Celebrates "Cuisine a la Biere" at Aspen Food & Wine Classic
ST. LOUIS, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stella Artois is a product of one of the world's most vibrant and diverse beer cultures. In Belgium, beer is featured at nearly every course, including dessert. ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- David Daniels in Earthtimes (press release)
We wanted to do more than just sponsor film events - we wanted to give back to those in the film industry who have been incredibly supportive of the Stella Artois brand,Daniels said.
- Goran Ivanisevic in USA Today
Last year I was very close,Ivanisevic said Wednesday. "I played at the Stella Artois (Queen's) but I didn't make it to Wimbledon. This year I hope to make it to Wimbledon as well."