- n someone who arrives (or has arrived)
- To judge from the script by John August (a comer; no, an arriver), Ralph's Market in Hollywood is stocked with sirloin starlets.
- Since most parties have dull beginnings, the late arriver can spare himself short eternities of throat-clearing ennui.
- Lentre est gratuite mais il vous faudra avoir un look branch pour quon vous ouvre la porte, alors pas la peine darriver en costard !.
News & Articles
- Silvertips' Jost has to play catch up
EVERETT -- Tyson Jost may have been a late arriver to the Everett Silvertips' training camp. But now that he's here, he's trying to make up for lost time.
Aug. 29, 2013 - Everett Herald