- n a restraint that slows airplanes as they land on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier
- A lightning arrester no bigger than a quart-size fruit jar receives the bolt, discharges it harmlessly through its coils.
- To his intense wrath, his arrester was Orange's Police Chief Ed O'Reilly, a friend whom he had baptized into his church.
- The cure was as simple as the cause of the crash had been tough to pin down: Lockheed installed a flame-arrester screen on the vent pipe openings of all its planes, thus .
News & Articles
- Hollister Open practice & Training course June 29th&30th
GOT will be having an Open Practice on June 29th!!!Cost: 25$ No spark arrester red sticker ok!! Sign in at gate.Open Practice: 9am to 2 pm GOT will be having a Training Class @ GP Track, Hollister Hills on Sunday June 30th!! Track will be for private training. We will work on basic fundamentals and live scenarios that will accur out on the track. This is a great oppurtunity to learn or imprve ...
June 29, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh