- n chair with a support on each side for arms
- Drudge hates the word blogger, yet his exclusive about the former President and intern Monica Lewinsky set out an animated-gif siren for an army of armchair pundits to follow.
- After all the second guessing and armchair quarterbacking from various corners, seven prominent New Orleanians give their perspectives on what it will take to bring their city back.
- For the Eames armchair traveler, here's a guide to renting Modernist homes in Palm Springs, California and beyond.
News & Articles
- What Should Documentaries Do?
Perhaps it was inevitable. One of the 20 films showing at this year's Human Rights Watch Film Festival, a documentary-heavy program of stories of oppression and injustice, critiques nonprofit monoliths and, by extension, the spirit of armchair activism, a known affliction of certain well-intenti...
June 11, 2013 - The Village Voice
- Gregg Popovich allows Tony Parker to expertly run San Antonio’s late-game huddle (Video)
It seems like simple, armchair-level, analysis. With your team up four in the final seconds of a game, you don’t foul. Don’t attempt to aggressively contest three-pointers, and don’t fall prey to shot fakes from tricky types like Dwyane Wade. … Continue reading ?
June 7, 2013 - Ball Don't Lie via Yahoo! Sports
- Craig MacTavish's comments on Ales Hemsky, Shawn Horcoff are confusing, at best
Acting as the general manager of a professional sports franchise is likely a difficult undertaking. Holding the armchair version of that position is Significantly less challenging. Craig MacTavish officially took over as the actual general manager of the Edmonton Oilers in April. During his introductory press conference, MacTavish expressed that the organization needed to make bold decisions and ...
June 7, 2013 - SB Nation
- John McCain in International Herald Tribune
There's a lot of people who are armchair generals who reside here in the air-conditioned comfort of Capitol Hill, who somehow do not trust the judgment of some of the finest leaders that our nation has produced,said Sen. John McCain, the top...
- Paul McCartney in Channel News Asia
Everybody at EMI had become a part of the furniture,McCartney told the newspaper. "I'd be a couch; Coldplay are an armchair. And Robbie Williams, I dread to think what he was ...... But the most important thing was, I'd felt (the people at...
- Kent Desormeaux in Melbourne Herald Sun
I can't fathom what kind of freaks those 11 Triple Crown winners were,Desormeaux said. "It's unfathomable to me. I mean, I won the Derby with some pressure. I won the Preakness in an armchair ride. And for whatever reason, he wasn't...