arithmetically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with respect to arithmetic
this problem is arithmetically easy
- Food supply, on the other hand, increases only "arithmetically" by simple addition.
- Since devastation does not increase arithmetically with megaton power, two 10-megaton warheads properly placed can do almost as much damage as one 100-megaton giant.
- Zeno also pretended to prove arithmetically that if a tortoise got one-tenth of a mile head start, Achilles, running ten times as fast, could apparently never overtake him.
News & Articles
- The 400-Word Review: RED 2
The passable quality of the 2010 action-comedy RED was arithmetically derived: Add world-class performers to a mediocre movie and it becomes a good movie.
July 22, 2013 - Box Office Prophets
- Ralph Nader in San Diego Union Tribune
I don't understand how deeply, arithmetically challenged these people are,Nader said.
- Nicola Sturgeon in ePolitix
Deputy leader Nicola Sturgeon said: "People have it in their hands to make it arithmetically impossible for a Labour-Tory alliance stopping Scotland achieving progress and a new SNP government on Thursday."
- Daniel in FOXBusiness
Our expansion plan is to grow geometrically and not just arithmetically. We did approach a few companies overseas, but India commands a premium and the valuations quoted were too high. We have short listed some firms which would add about Rs 25-30... Vijay Kumar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijay_Kumar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHmrgj9358sbVSn5f92x5wjziH2Lw Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/finance/equity/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14678209&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGnXz2m9pSwWO-eybAGZd5b7Jp31Q May 21, 2008
5336 7801 arius ARIUS is very pleased to collaborate with Dr. John Dick, a pioneer in the cancer stem cell field. Prior to collaborating with Dr. Dick, our CD9 antibody demonstrated potent anti-tumor activity in several pre-clinical solid tumor models. Our...