- n someone engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding adventure
- n (Greek mythology) one of the heroes who sailed with Jason in search of the Golden Fleece
- n cephalopod mollusk of warm seas whose females have delicate papery spiral shells
- At a Washington press conference, the 72-year-old argonaut announced that the Prudential Lines, a seven-ship company that he heads, had applied to the Maritime Administration for a .
- For most of his life Lindbergh was looked upon as an argonaut of the air age, a Ulysses from Minnesota.
- Bob Nicholson in CFL.ca Network
I know our supporters will join with their fellow fans and friends from across Canada to make the 2012 Grey Cup truly special,Nicholson said. "And Toronto Argonaut season ticket holders will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets...
- Noel Prefontaine in Edmonton Sun
There's still a big part of my heart that is still an Argonaut,Prefontaine said. "To me, (playing for the Argos) was more than football."