- n a person who is expert in the use of a bow and arrow
- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Sagittarius
- n the ninth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about November 22 to December 21
- A prime Democratic archer during the last Republican Administration was bushy, grey Charles Michelson.
- In a negotiation, she sits archer-straight, lowers her voice and deploys a laser-like glare.
News & Articles
- Scott Archer Joins Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. as Managing Director
Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. announced today the hiring of Scott W. Archer, 38, as Managing Director in Investment Banking. Archer will specialize in Midstream and MLPs
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Archer Petroleum Corp-Announces Private Placement
Archer Petroleum Corp announces that, subject to regulatory approval, it has arranged a non-brokered private placement financing of up to 2,000,000 units at a price of $0.50 per Unit for gross proceeds ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Archer Petroleum to Launch Private Placement of 2 Mln Units
Archer Petroleum to Launch Private Placement of 2 Mln Units
June 10, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Mark King in Sportinglife.com
King, who knocked Jimmy White out of the qualifiers, said: "The first couple of tournaments this season I couldn't make 20 but I've been working with Chris Archer on my technique it's all coming together now. It's pleasing to go out there and play...