archbishopric : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the territorial jurisdiction of an archbishop
- Only four years later he was one of three candidates for an archbishopric submitted by Pope Pius XI to King Alexander of Yugoslavia.
- What about the 1,259 assassinations that, according to the archbishopric, the death squads carried out in 1983? "Those are, perhaps, Salvadoran Communists who died in Nicaragua .
- To counter Grivas' threat, Makarios' archbishopric and the wealthy monks of the Kykko monastery together spent $2,500,000 to purchase rifles, machine guns and bazookas from .
News & Articles
- Dutch priest suspended for forgetting mass
The Hague (AFP) - Roman Catholic authorities in the Netherlands have suspended a priest for a year after he forgot to say all the words of the Eucharist during mass, the Utrecht archbishopric said Tuesday.
Oct. 8, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News