- n someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential)
- On Long Island, arb colonies are few and far between.
- Says Daniel Tisch, an arb for Wall Street's Salomon Brothers: "You can't be 100% sane to sit here and, based on 20 words on the Dow Jones wire, risk $10 million to $15 million.
News & Articles
- Ashburton Creates Strategic Alliance and Prepares To Commence Radon Survey at Sienna West Uranium Project, Athabasca ...
VANCOUVER, B.C. – ASHBURTON VENTURES INC. (TSX-V: ABR) (ARB-FRANKFURT) (“Ashburton” or the "Company”) announces it has formed an alliance and will be working closely with Alpha-Track Uranium Services ...
June 10, 2013 - Accesswire via Yahoo! Finance
- LATEST NEWS
Trumbull First Selectman Timothy Herbst, Republican. Photo: Contributed Photo Al Barbarotta, facilities director for the board of education, shows where the water damage is being repaired at Toquam Magnet School in Stamford, Conn. on Friday September 14, 2012.
June 8, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Joshua Colangelo-Bryan in Guardian Unlimited
If a government is on good terms with the United States and presses for a detainee's release, the release will happen regardless of the ARB findings,Colangelo-Bryan said. "I believe that is what happened with Isa and Jumah."
- Lethon Flowers in Jacksonville Daily Progress
Of the 1,700 formal protests we received, the overwhelming majority withdrew their protest prior to their hearing and a large number of the rest were no-shows. They were sent a date and a time to come before the ARB, but they never came,...