aragon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n French writer who generalized surrealism to literature (1897-1982)
- n a region of northeastern Spain; a former kingdom that united with Castile in 1479 to form Spain (after the marriage of Ferdinand V and Isabella I)
News & Articles
- Barbecue will benefit Aragon Volunteer Fire Department
<p>ARAGON — The 39th annual Aragon Barbecue will be at Tom Pittman Field from 5 to 10 p.m. on June 28 and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on June 29.<br />Gospel music will be featured Friday night ...
June 16, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- Police: Aragon man damaged woman's vehicle
An incident near Pepperell Primary School in Lindale led to the arrest of an Aragon man, according to Floyd County Jail reports. According to the report: Carey Lee Smith, 37, of 4144 Wax Road, Arag...
June 14, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- Aragon responsible for money owed to NM
Federal prosecutors are responding to a motion filed by Manny Aragon, the former state senator who helped steal millions from taxpayers in one of the state's biggest corruption cases.
June 12, 2013 - KRQE & KASA FOX 2 Albuquerque
- Bill Richardson in Washington Post
Regardless of the guilt or innocence, these indictments are very troubling,Richardson said Friday. "I'm saddened too because Sen. Aragon has had a distinguished political career. My hope is that justice is swift and free of politics."
- Oscar De La Hoya in EastsideBoxing.com
Art Aragon meant so much to boxing and the Los Angeles community,said De La Hoya, who was called "Golden Boy" soon after winning his 1992 Olympic gold medal. "With his passing this March, I thought it was only fitting to dedicate my fight...