- s curved down like an eagle's beak
- How did a kid with an overbite, aquiline nose and receding chin displace the Nicholases and Andys and Jackys to become Asia's hottest pop star?.
- Archaeologists found that the embalmers had even stuffed peppercorns into the monarch's nostrils to keep his aquiline nose from being flattened by the wrappings.
- Clients crowd his Hong Kong branch offices to buy newly minted "Deak Dollars," small gold coins that command premium prices because they are stamped with Deak's aquiline features.
News & Articles
- Area Briefs 6/21/13
Lakeview Hospital is finishing installation of a Aquiline PRIME 160 CT system that makes exams fast, safe and accurate as … The post Area Briefs 6/21/13 appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
June 21, 2013 - Stillwater Gazette
- Ruth Rendell in New York Times
Irene's "large, aquiline, striking" features make her look like Maria Callas, Ms. Rendell writes. "She was aware of this herself and had been heard to say that she might have had the same operatic success if she had only been able to have her...
- Giovanni Boccaccio in Washington Times
Giovanni Boccaccio, the Italian author who was 8 when Dante died, described the poet as having "a long face, an aquiline nose, eyes that are large rather than small, a great jaw, and a lower lip that was larger than the upper."
- Stan Persky in Globe and Mail
He was one of those people who was gawky as a youth, but became increasingly handsome in middle age,said Mr. Persky. "He had a neat brush cut, aquiline nose and memorable cheekbones. He was very elegant, knowledgeable in a variety of ways...