- n a constellation in the Milky Way near Cygnus; contains the star Altair
- n the provincial capital of the Abruzzi region in central Italy
- n a genus of Accipitridae
- Three people cover themselves with a blanket as they rest in L'aquila.
News & Articles
- Estates expected to get 'agricultural' tax breaks
HAMILTON -- A developer is expected to move forward with plans to buy the 86-acre Aquila Farm on Bay Road for six large, equestrian-themed homes after residents last week rejected the town's proposal to buy the property. While the properties will be
June 20, 2013 - The Salem News
- Al Gore in AFP
We're making progress, there was a bit of progress at (the recent G8 summit in) L'Aquila and there's been progress here in Australia and in my country,said Gore.
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
We've come to L'Aquila [Italy] for a very simple reason: because the challenges of our time threaten the peace and prosperity of every single nation, and no one nation can meet these challenges alone,Obama said.