- n a shade of blue tinged with green
- Roughly 20% of mangrove forests have disappeared since 1980, and aqua-farming is one of the main culprits of deforestation.
- It's a mishmash of big-box structures covered in aqua, blue and white tiles, with a little mustard yellow and brown thrown in to finish off the 1970s-nightmare look.
- Viagra and its cousins help give elderly amortals a pleasurable alternative to aqua aerobics while blotting out those pesky intimations of mortality.
- Sebastian Vettel in Kansas City Star
It was the right decision to start behind the safety car, because there was quite a lot of standing water,Vettel said. "It was okay at some points, but some corners at every lap, it was a lot of aqua-planing, sometimes less and sometimes...
- Ronnie Brown in London Free Press
I was a little bit surprised,Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown said. "Obviously, we came up here and Toronto is new scenery for us but when we went out and saw all the people in aqua and orange it made a pretty big difference. It didn't...
- Phil Mickelson in The Chronicle Journal
I don't know if he's trying to lose the tag of 'Aqua Man' or not, but I don't think that will do it,Mickelson said of Austin. "I think it's going to stick."