- n (military) an armored vehicle (usually equipped with caterpillar treads) that is used to transport infantry
- n a drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (aspirin and phenacetin and caffeine)
- The APC is an omnivorous creature whose job, among other things, is to gobble up microbial invaders.
News & Articles
- Director’s opinion: Wind turbine plans deserve approval
Michael Lautzenheiser Jr., director of the Wells County Area Plan Commission, is recommending that the APC approve the request put forward by Apex Wind Energy for an amendment to a previously approved development plan and a material amendment to a previously filed development plan for wind turbines in southern Wells County.
June 15, 2013 - Bluffton News-Banner
- Super Lawyers Names Philip Layfield a "Rising Star" in California
Philip Layfield, founder of the Layfield Law Firm, APC, has received the prestigious honor of being named a "Rising Star" in Super Lawyers 2013 issue. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10836042.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Bids to buy Austin Packaging due Monday; auction slated for Wednesday
Companies looking at taking over the Austin Packaging Company will submit their bids on Monday. From there, an Auction on June 19 will determine the new owner of the company, which will be approved in Mower County Court on June 20. That new owner will close the sale the week of June 24. APC has [...]
June 14, 2013 - Austin Daily Herald
- Laurie Fisher in Rugby Heaven
Ben's had some experience at Super 14 level and he's certainly plied his trade industriously at club level, during the ARC and APC (Australian Provincial Championship) and overseas,Brumbies coach Laurie Fisher said. "He's a mature player...
- Julian Huxley in The Age
I'm really looking forward to playing on Friday,said Huxley. "They're obviously big shoes to fill but I was fortunate to have a dry run at flyhalf during the APC [Australian Provincial Championship]. I've enjoyed coming back to the...
- Solomon Berewa in Independent Online
Margai's decision to ally with the APC has not hampered my party's hope to win the presidential election if there is a second round,Berewa, who has said he is disappointed with the results so far, told Reuters.