- r at or in or to any place; (`anyplace' is used informally for `anywhere')
- The sides have been distinct: breast-feeding advocates insist that women should be able to nurse anytime, anyplace, while opponents use words like discretion and discomfort.
- He can't remember living anyplace else.
- Grand Tower isn't much of anyplace anymore.
News & Articles
- Stateswomen Score Record-Breaking Points
The Webster Groves High School starting girls basketball team can score. Anytime. Anyplace. Anywhere. Webster Groves (7-4 entering Wednesday's championship game of the Lutheran South Christmas Tournament against Oakville) averages 60.
June 7, 2013 - Webster-Kirkwood Times
- Tom Walsh: 5 Detroit startups make top 25 list as brands to watch
New list of the Top 25 Made in America Brands to Watch, by Brand Innovators, includes 5 metro Detroit firms (more than from anyplace else). The Detroit five are Shinola, Twisted Water, 5-Hour Energy, Elio Motors and Alternative Automotive Technologies. Brand Innovators is also staging a daylong conference on Made in America branding Thursday in Dearborn.
June 7, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Review: Standzfree iPad floor stand serves niche audiences well
Standzout's $100 Standzfree Telescoping Floor Stand for iPad is a tall, upright stand that lets you get your iPad off your desk or table and position it virtually anyplace in your home or office. With its long, flexible extender (which looks something like a gooseneck lamp, only somewhat stiffer), it gives you myriad of ways to position your tablet, and a telescoping tube extends the stand from ...
June 6, 2013 - Macworld
- Harry Reid in Conde Nast Portfolio
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, said in Washington that "these guys flying in their big corporate jets doesn't send a good message to people in Searchlight, Nev., or Las Vegas or Reno or anyplace in this country."
- Pete Carroll in Philadelphia Daily News
Everything that was out there for us, we took,Carroll said. "The rest of it is up for discussion. But would I love to still be playing right now? Sure would. We'd go out there any time, anyplace, any venue and throw our football out there...
- Jim Calhoun in WTNH
I want to coach basketball at UConn. I'm not going anyplace,Calhoun said.