- n blood serum containing antibodies against specific antigens; provides immunity to a disease
- PTI congratulates Professor D'Amour on the progress he has made with his antiserum for black widow venom, hopes his future experiments on human beings will be as effective as .
- Until recently, the only protection against chicken pox was an antiserum derived from the blood of patients recovering from the virus, since antibody levels are unusually high .
- The antiserum could then be used in human cancer tissue to test for the presence of the newly discovered virus.
News & Articles
- Trap/dubstep: Adrian Sosebee
How an Atlanta music phenomenon reached the world by Chad Radford Since 2009, Adrian "Zone3" Sosebee's blog, the Freak Beat, has served as the chief conduit blasting post-dubstep and the distinctively Atlanta sounds of trap music to the world at large. From Heroes x Villains' genre-defining "trvpstvr" to Mayhem & Antiserum's "Brick Squad Anthem" to Debroka's "Grippa Bankroll," the Freak Beat has ...
June 20, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta