- n alternate (responsive) singing by a choir in two parts
- n a verse or song to be chanted or sung in response
- One bleak, rainy day, a litany inviting antiphony sprang to Jackson's lips that be came his slogan and made him a celebrity.
- And if nothing else, his antiphony intellectualism procedures show that there are some men in the educational field who understand the plight of the ordinary college student.
- Some moviegoers may object to the antiphony of sermonizing and lovemaking, but few will deny that the two themes have been cleverly harmonized.
News & Articles
- Book Review: Antiphony by Chris Katsaropoulos
Book Review: Antiphony by Chris Katsaropoulos Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2012 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 09:25 p.m., Friday, January 6, 2012 challenging story that revolves around the book's central character Theodore Reveil, "one of the leading lights in String theory physics ...
July 17, 2013 - seattlepi.com