- n an editor who makes selections for an anthology
- The anthologist and the poet corresponded for 46 years.
- Louis Untermeyer, 62, perennial poetaster and anthologist, now editorial consultant for Decca Records; and Bryna Ivens, 39, fiction editor of Seventeen magazine; he for the .
- Historian, anthologist and member of the Spanish Academy of Letters, Diaz-Plaja uses as his yardstick the seven deadly sins of medieval theology.
News & Articles
- Talking to Nicholson Baker about 'Traveling Sprinkler'
The poet character from Nicholson Baker's 2010 'The Anthologist' is back in a new novel, writing songs along with the author. Nicholson Baker never meant to write a sequel to "The Anthologist." And yet, he explains by phone from his home in Maine, the narrator of that 2010 novel, a poet named Paul Chowder, kept demanding to be heard.
Sept. 13, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Editor’s Choice: 'Traveling Sprinkler’ by Nicholson Baker
Traveling Sprinkler by Nicholson Baker; Blue Rider Press, 291 pages ($26.95). When last we left Paul Chowder, he was “The Anthologist” in Nicholson Baker’s daftly erudite and sparklingly eccentric novel of the same name – in other words, perhaps America’s most instransigent advocate of rhymed poetry, however minor a practitioner of it he was.
Sept. 9, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Roger Rees in San Francisco Chronicle
It is the first documentation, archiving of my work. We started working on the book three years ago. I had to choose from thousands of slides to digitise them in CDs. I also helped the gallery and the anthologist track my work. Documentation of the... Anjolie Ela Menon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjolie_Ela_Menon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHTjPeGRz2JPnHmnkTmFYY6v69S4A South Asia Mail http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.southasiamail.com/news.php%3Fid%3D72746&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGB6CAlJanwTvfKuihsFaesO2LWJg Jul 2, 2010
4185 6233 anthologist But then I was talking with (assistant artistic producer) Beth Emelson, who is one of the chief delights of the Folger, and she said, 'Well, it really ought to be an evening of Shakespeare.' And I'd never thought of that. I am an anthologist, you...