anther : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the part of the stamen that contains pollen; usually borne on a stalk
- Better yet, if called by a panther Don't anther.
- It took up three years of my time and I could have written anther novel in that period, and the result wasn't all that good.
- The fearmongers and billionaire Kochs will kill off reform this time, so in anther generation someone else can give it a try.
- John McCain in Forbes
Questioned about Black's comments during a news conference, McCain said, "I cannot imagine why he would say it; it's not true. I've worked tirelessly since 9/11 to prevent anther attack on the United States of America. My record is very clear."
- Walter Smith in Sportinglife.com
Manager Walter Smith told Rangers World: "Nacho is still a couple of weeks away. The medical team are pleased with the way he has been progressing. He has been in plaster and he has been on crutches and I believe it will be anther week before he...
- LeBron James in USA Today
I remember 1996 when he was drafted,James says. "I was like 11 years old, playing in an AAU tournament, and when you're that young and you see anther guy who is only 17 or 18 going right to the NBA, you're automatically a fan. I saw how...