- n a large entrance or reception room or area
- Once at the gym, Reagan and the four unscheduled candidates went into an anteroom to decide how to proceed.
- Shelley Thomas, 53, was wheeled into an anteroom at London's Middlesex Hospital in preparation for pelvic surgery.
- In an anteroom of the Vatican one morning this week waited two Roman Catholic prelates, Monsignor Eugne Tisserant and Monsignor Giovanni Mercati, while in the nearby .
News & Articles
- 'The Butler': Viewing black history from the White House
The first images in Lee Daniels' The Butler are of an elderly black man in a White House anteroom, wearing a suit, sitting upright, flanked by a U.S. flag and a Marine - and of two black men, dead, hanging from nooses somewhere in the South.
Aug. 16, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- David Petraeus in Wall Street Journal (blog)
I pointed out that the committee provides water,Petraeus joked. "And I do thank the committee as well for the chocolate chip cookies that were in the anteroom before the session."
- Ernie Davis in ESPN
According to a Web site chronicling the history of Elmira, Davis described the meeting this way: "We're standing in the anteroom talking when the doors open and here comes the president. He walked up and introduced himself, 'Hi, I'm Jack Kennedy.'...