- n graceful Old World ruminant with long legs and horns directed upward and backward; includes gazelles; springboks; impalas; addax; gerenuks; blackbucks; dik-diks
- Only antelope in the world are found in Asia and Africa.
- Between is the timeless jungle (48% of the Congo is forested), with beetles the size of pigeons, dwarf antelope no bigger than terriers, bearded Pygmies with humplike buttocks .
- Zebra and topi antelope graze under acacia.
News & Articles
- Topeka Zoo's only pronghorn antelope dies
George, the aging pronghorn antelope that was the Topeka Zoo's only animal of that species, was euthanized Wednesday evening after experiencing neurologic problems, the city announced Friday.
June 14, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Farmers Markets: In Lancaster, uncertified but top quality
The Antelope Valley Winery market forgoes the certification process but is the best in its area, with fresh local produce and more. At many Southern California certified farmers markets, the vendors may comply with agricultural regulations but still offer only mediocre produce and may never have actually set foot on a farm. Paradoxically, the Antelope Valley Winery farmers market in Lancaster is ...
June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Antelope Meadows Preschool Combo Camp: 1
For children who are current Antelope Meadows Preschool participants. For children who are current Antelope Meadows Preschool participants.
June 11, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Robert Cheruiyot in International Herald Tribune
When the lion is chasing the antelope, he doesn't look back. He has to eat,Cheruiyot said. "So when I run, I don't stare at my time."
- Dan Duncan in Forbes
To participate in the One Shot Antelope Hunt is really a tremendous deal for us in hunting, but also for the state of Wyoming,said Duncan, who ranks 85th on Forbes' billionaires, worth more than $8 billion.
- Dave Freudenthal in FOXNews
After I missed, of course I saw lots of antelope,Freudenthal said. "There wasn't any wind, so the antelope were out. ...... It was a picture perfect fall day."