- r at another time
ever and anon
- r (old-fashioned or informal) in a little while
see you anon
- anon has become two countries.
- This kind of story is exactly what anon sources are for, essential for reporting behind the scenes goings on like this.
- Ever and anon some bedraggled trader would manage to squeeze from the press of bodies and jump on the seat to scream his offers.
News & Articles
- NIAAA Acting Director Talks About Alcoholism with Al-Anon Family Groups
In the newest podcast from Al-Anon, the Acting Director of the NIAAA talks about the impact of a person’s alcoholism on others, and the misperceptions surrounding alcoholism despite current research. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824385.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Community calendar
This listing is of events of interest to the community. Submit items by noon Fridays in order to run in the next week’s issue. Phone: 801-625-4258. Fax: 801-629-4299. E-mail: email@example.com . Thursday Alcoholics Anonymous 12-step support group, each Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Hill Air Force Base Chapel Annex, Room 18-19. 801-603-8047. Davis County MS Self Help Group, 7 p.m ...
June 13, 2013 - Standard-Examiner
- Comment of the Day: "I would think a hotel across...
I would think a hotel across from Javits would do better than an office building. And raise your hand if you want a 63rd floor condo underneath the 64th floor mechanicals.—anon
June 11, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Mike Rann in Herald Sun
After the backdown was revealed last night, Premier Mike Rann posted three Twitter messages: "AG has listened. So no debate will be stifled. No political censorship of blogs or online comments whether named or anon." "All MPs and all parties...
- Nabih Berri in GulfNews
What it's doing is justifying its blockade, on the airport and the sea, because one of the objectives of this war is to hit Leb-anon economically, and this war is still continuing,said Berri, the leader of the Amal movement and an influential...
- Lisa Niemi in Times Online
Niemi says: "I felt like I didn't have a husband. At the beginning of Al-Anon meetings [for families and loved ones of alcoholics] they say something about sharing the feeling of being unwanted, unloved and alone. That's how I felt. In the early...