- He jacked up its production from 40 cars per day to 550; established its name as a synonym for soundness; increased the Buick profits to 50 millions per annum.
- Their compensation: some 60 cases of sherry per annum, for inspiration.
- She took up her husband's bubbles as vice-president of the company, which she watched carefully as it developed a turnover of some ten millions per annum.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Reuters
The first challenge is to return the GDP growth rate of 9 percent per annum at the earliest,Mukherjee said in his address to parliament. "The second challenge is to deepen and broaden the agenda for inclusive development."
- Manmohan Singh in Equitymaster.com
Ghana is one of the most attractive markets in Africa with mobile subscribers growing at more than 55 per cent per annum and mobile penetration around 35 per cent. I expect that our investment will generate substantial benefits for Vodafone and for... Arun Sarin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Sarin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHe_yJmgUsJoHJ4gigGQMcKB6KwkQ Zee News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp%3Faid%3D453095%26sid%3DBUS%26ssid%3D54&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFcfxUZhsEt8TLokXOIVBUyE5m5Aw Jul 3, 2008
4042 5987 annum As Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said recently, We must endeavour to raise our agricultural growth rate from around 2% per annum to 4%."