- n the recipient of an annuity
- Second, after having retired and received an amount equal to that contributed, usually about 18 to 24 months after retirement, the annuitant pays full federal (and in most cases .
- Its insurance business was dropped but the bank's annual reports show a reserve for old annuities which grows smaller each year and will disappear when the last annuitant dies.
- Under the old rule, the yearly payment was taxable up to 3% of the total cost, and when the annuitant had recovered the cost taxfree, the entire payment became taxable.
- Kamal Nath in Press Trust of India
Our suite of annuity plans offer guaranteed monthly payments for life, the ability to access extra cash in an emergency, and premium protection features that ensure the total income an annuitant or their beneficiary receives will never be less than... Brian Duffy http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Duffy&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEsd8BiAAj7YZB9Ch-4Gt9VECvX4g Business Wire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp%3FndmViewId%3Dnews_view%26newsId%3D20070131005612%26newsLang%3Den&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF4-bcs4BL2VaqE6eITaLVwX0JYAg Jan 31, 2007
4023 5976 annuity They have (World Bank) for the first time informed me that they will be willing to fund the viability gap funding and also fund 50 per cent of our annuity projects," Transport Minister Kamal Nath told the Indian media here after concluding his...