annealing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n hardening something by heat treatment
- v bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- His argument is only a state is capable of manufacturing the EFP's, which involves a complicated annealing process.
- He has "never known such a thrill" as when his father gave him, a shop hand at the family foundry, $500 and his fellow workers congratulated him, for molding and annealing .
- But from the moment of birth, a lot of things set to work on that temperament--moderating it, challenging it, annealing it, wounding it.
News & Articles
- Green EVA extrusion line for encapsulation film
BREYER's extrusion system "CellProtect" allows the production of low shrinkage encapsulation film at high production speed - no energy consuming annealing necessary, no interlayer necessary SAN FRANCISCO, July 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Encapsulation film produced on regular extrusion lines has naturally a shrinkage which effects not only the process of laminating but can result in destroyed wafers ...
July 4, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com