aniseed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n liquorice-flavored seeds, used medicinally and in cooking and liquors
- To enable housewives to spice the traditional German Christmas puddings, cakes and cookies, the State last week released ginger, aniseed, vanilla and cinnamon for sale for the .
- The pastis was good and its fragrance of aniseed went to your head.
- Forman instead brewed up harmless-sounding potions, including one made of "sage, marjoram, elderbuds, ashbuds, berberis, liquorice, aniseed, aloes and juniper berries.
News & Articles
- Yeni Rak? Inspires a Spirit of Sharing at Cannes Lions
ISTANBUL, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yeni Rak? conquers Cannes Lyons for a second time with its delicious mezzes and culture of togetherness Yeni Rak?, the leading rak? brand in world's aniseed-based ...
June 19, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance