animatedly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an animated manner
they talked animatedly
- Epstein, in his first season as artistic director of the Guthrie, animatedly embodies the temperament of a man who can always double his energies as long as he is managing someone .
- I noticed the driver was talking animatedly, and as I carefully passed him, I could see he was holding a cell phone to his ear.
- Speaking animatedly and in a high-pitched voice, Bolt explained the rudiments of a tape recorder's operation.
News & Articles
- MONTGOMERY: Three new township police officers sworn in
MONTGOMERY — The courtroom was packed last Thursday night — proud moms and dads sat tall in their blue chairs, friends and siblings chattered animatedly and girlfriends sat by, ready to give their congratulations via hugs and kisses.
June 14, 2013 - The Princeton Packet
- Clare Short in guardian.co.uk
Brown spoke animatedly about what France was saying - no to everything,Clare Short recalled in her memoir of the days leading up to the invasion.
- Alistair Graham in Times Online
Alistair Graham, Norris's solicitor and head of litigation at White & Case, said: "It'sa circus. Countless lawyers are animatedly discussing the key points of this case and awaiting the hearing with great excitement. Some of them seem to have...