- n oily poisonous liquid amine obtained from nitrobenzene and used to make dyes and plastics and medicines
- Benzene, nitrobenzene and aniline, used to produce explosives, fungicides, dyes and shoe polish, are nasty substances to have in a river.
- Accidents happen: aniline dye falls into a 19th century German researcher's petri dish that contains a bacterial culture, revealing that it preferentially stains and kills certain .
- After she married Sikkim's King Palden Thondup Namgyal, the former Hope Cooke winced at the garish mats that some of the Sikkimese weavers were making with aniline dyes, decided .
News & Articles
- Holland Twp. drivers want road changes
There have been two serious crashes at the intersection of Douglas Avenue and Aniline Avenue in Holland Township in less than a week.
June 22, 2013 - WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids