- r with anger
he angrily denied the accusation
- Vang Pao angrily denies claims that his men are responsible for attacks on civilians.
- The other guests banged angrily on their radiator pipes.
- The two men approach, talking angrily.
News & Articles
- Chicken plant in Millsboro ruffles feathers
Millsboro residents want assurances that a proposed Allen Harim chicken plant will not harm quality of life in their community. Allen Harim representatives and state officials talked about the plant and answered questions from a crowd of nearly 60 residents June 17 in Millsboro, some angrily shouting that the plant will be a slaughterhouse that will destroy the quality of life for area residents ...
June 21, 2013 - Cape Gazette
- Afghan Government Backs Away From Talks With Taliban, U.S.
Watch Video | Listen to the Audio JEFFREY BROWN: Just 24 hours ago, there was talk of new prospects for finding peace in Afghanistan. Today, President Hamid Karzai angrily changed course, leaving the initiative in doubt and U.S. officials doing damage control. The reversal by President Karzai came a day after he announced his government would open negotiations with the Taliban in Qatar ...
June 20, 2013 - The Online NewsHour
- US-Taliban talks now in doubt
KABUL, Afghanistan -- Peace talks between the United States and the Taliban were thrown into doubt Wednesday – less than 24 hours after they were announced – when Afghan President Hamid Karzai angrily suspended his involvement.
June 19, 2013 - MSN
- CustÃ³dio in International Herald Tribune
No one is going to react angrily to the film because it shows the past, not the present. The past is the past, the present is the present,said Custodio Rafael, a journalist with Radio Mozambique.
- Pervez Musharraf in International Herald Tribune
This ignited the furyof Musharraf, said the affidavit, a copy of which was made available to The Associated Press. "He stood up angrily and left the room."
- Paul Watson in Stuff.co.nz
We couldn't let anybody know of it,Mr Watson said. "He [Bethune] didn't know initially - I didn't want him to. I wanted him to react angrily."