- n a republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean; achieved independence from Portugal in 1975 and was the scene of civil war until 1990
News & Articles
- Angola LNG Ships First Cargo
SOYO, Angola, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- - Project provides new source of LNG to help meet global demand Angola LNG, the Soyo-based facility built to create value from Angola's offshore gas resources, ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Angola LNG starts exports, first cargo sails to Brazil
LISBON (Reuters) - Angola's much-delayed liquefied natural gas (LNG) project has started exports, with the first cargo shipped to Brazil on Sunday, the Angola LNG venture said in a statement. The $10-billion plant was initially due to start exports 18 months ago, but has been beset by delays caused by technical problems, including a fire in April. "The first cargo was sold to Angola's state oil ...
June 16, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Angola Ships First Cargo of LNG
Angola Ships First Cargo of LNG
June 16, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Pope Benedict XVI in FOXNews
God willing, I will also go to Angola, to solemnly celebrate the 500th anniversary of the evangelization of that country,Benedict said.
- Nobuo Tanaka in FXstreet.com The Futures Market
While the lack of a formal output increase by the OPEC 10 may do little to calm current market anxiety, the IEA recognises that total OPEC output has been much higher -- largely from Iraq and Angola -- than implied,said Nobuo Tanaka,...
- John Pantsil in The Canadian Press
It was important the youth team taking the cup and the whole of Ghana was happy,Pantsil said. "And since Angola when we were in the final we have shown we are progressing and there is more to come."