- n a rare malignant neoplasm arising from vascular tissue; usually occurs in the breast and skin and is believed to originate from the endothelial cells of blood vessels
- Two cases of angiosarcoma have in fact been reported in people whose houses were near a PVC plant in Bridgeport, Conn.
- Their findings are all the more significant because angiosarcoma of the liver is so rare that it has been reported only about 100 times in medical history; a major hospital in Los .
- An industry-sponsored study has shown that when mice are exposed to those levels, they develop angiosarcoma.
News & Articles
- Scientist-runner fights to defeat rare cancer
OXFORD - Every time a sneaker slaps the ground on May 3, Corrie A. Painter moves one step closer to her goal of finding the cure for angiosarcoma.
April 13, 2014 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette