- n any of various tall and stout herbs of the genus Angelica having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
- n candied stalks of the angelica plant
- n aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica
- Ingredients include: Chinese angelica root, deer antler, eucommia bark, cinnamon bark What it's used for: to relieve menstrual pains; to boost the body's immune system.
News & Articles
- Angelica Harris, Savannah Ennis and Taylor Ann Price keep pushing to improve during the summer
Angelica Harris tees off during a Kelly Gibson Junior Golf Tour event Thursday at Pinewood Country Club in Slidell. - (Jim Rapier, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune) Local high school golferspleased with their progress following tournament...
June 14, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- A heart for students
It was no easy decision for Angelica "Angel" Curley to leave behind her 30-year career as a substance abuse counselor in the Fairport school district. The toughest part will be saying goodbye to the students, she explained. “They have kept me young,” Curley said with a warm laugh. Suddenly, her eyes become moist.
June 14, 2013 - Fairport - East Rochester Post
- Taking Flight: Friends Flocking Together
Medford, Ore. — Making friends in elementary school isn’t always easy, especially if a child stands out. That was the case for Angelica Sanchez. That is, until Sparrow Clubs stepped in. Angelica said, “I’ve been through a lot of stuff.” That “stuff” started when she was just a baby. Angelica was born with only one … Continue reading »
June 13, 2013 - NewsWatch 12 Medford - Klamath Falls