- n a person undergoing psychoanalysis
- As to the first, he created the largely silent listener who encourages the analysand to say whatever comes to mind, no matter how foolish, repetitive or outrageous, and who .
- And this was the way a sympathetic comic artist, reporting from the inside of the analysand wonderland, could transform these demands and dreams into engaging movie narratives.
- The analysts are trying to gather figures to prove the worth of their methods, but the usual criterion of success is that analyst and analysand shall agree on the outcome.
News & Articles
- Morning Minutes, March 26
analysand un-NAL-uh-sand, -zand , noun; Psychiatry. a person undergoing psychoanalysis. — Dictionary.com
March 26, 2014 - Benton Evening News