anaheim : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a city in southern California (southeast of Los Angeles); site of Disneyland
News & Articles
- Anaheim: Elderly woman shoots at, scares off would be burglar
A woman in her 70?s fired a gun to foil an attempted break-in at her home near Anaheim, resulting in the arrest of a burglary suspect, a sheriff’s spokesman said.
June 12, 2013 - Southwest Riverside News Network
- Grandma, 72, shoots at intruder in Anaheim
A 72-year-old grandmother in Anaheim turned the tables on an intruder by opening fire on him in her backyard.
June 12, 2013 - KABC-TV Los Angeles
- Anaheim City School District Board Ignores Parent Protests and Petitions, Transfers Juarez Elementary Principal
Last night, Anaheim City School District (ACSD) board members sided with new Superintendent Linda Wagner's decision to transfer Principal Roberto Baeza out of Benito Juarez Elementary, parent p...
June 11, 2013 - OC Weekly
- Mark Teixeira in AFP
It's a little bittersweet. I really enjoyed my time here,Teixeira said. "I had a great year here. It's tough to leave. But at the same time I have a great opportunity in Anaheim and I'm looking forward to it."
- Teemu Selanne in Seattle Post Intelligencer
After skating at Anaheim ICE for the last few weeks, I feel the passion again to play hockey,said Selanne. "Anaheim is the only place I wanted to play and I'm very happy that the [owners] and [GM] Brian Burke have welcomed me back."
- Chris Pronger in International Herald Tribune
First, I apologize to Ryan Kesler. Second, to the Vancouver Canucks organization, third, to the Anaheim Ducks organization, the league and the fans,Pronger said after receiving his longest suspension. "They obviously deserve an apology as...