- n a word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase
- v read letters out of order to discover a hidden meaning
- Just download any one of a number of anagram applications on the Internet.
- A self-styled truth-teller (his full name anagrams to Acted Candor), Caden manages to exasperate or repel the fascinating women (including Catherine Keener, Jennifer Jason Leigh .
- When you delve into anagrams and paradoxic statements, you may be part of the "conspiracy", when you write journalistic trash as you usually do.
News & Articles
- Fugbra Messing
Debra Messing’s wardrobe has always been a few degrees off, like milk that’s been open in the fridge for a long time even though it hasn’t hit its printed expiration date. So, on a whim, I decided to anagram her name to see if anything else apt — besides messing — is lurking in there. And it IS.
June 13, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Mark Hoppus in MTV.com
This Monday, June 21st at 5 pm Pacific Time, you can hear an announcement on KROQ 106.7 FM regarding something big,Hoppus wrote. "I'm not going to say what it is exactly, but a possible anagram is 'bee hooting twinkly.' ...... Very...
- Peter Brook in The Age
People may accuse Tierno Bokar of not underlining the political issues,said Brook at the time. "But I would say they are there without us having to bring in mobile phones, Saddam Hussein or an anagram of George Bush."
- Sean Murray in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Under his alter ego Thom E. Gemcity, the anagram for Timothy McGee,Murray says, calling in from a shooting location in downtown Los Angeles, "he's secretly working on his follow-up novel. His first one, 'Deep Six,' was a big success, so...