- a of or related to the synthetic phase of metabolism
- a characterized by or promoting constructive metabolism
some athletes take anabolic steroids to increase muscle size temporarily
- Currently only one anabolic agent, called teriparatide, is available.
- He claimed that anabolic steroids, banned by the International Olympic Committee in 1975, have been regularly coursing through the bodies of Olympic sprinters and jumpers for .
- We can get participants, but they're taking Ritalin or Wellbutrin or Prozac or anabolic steroids, or they're taking birth control pills or they're taking cocaine, or something .
News & Articles
- Doping-Spanish police detain 84 people, seize illegal products
MADRID, June 23 (Reuters) - Spanish police have taken 84 people into custody and seized more than 700,000 doses of illegal doping products imported from Greece, China and Portugal, the Interior Ministry said on Sunday. "Officers have dismantled two organisations importing the products, which can cause severe damage to health," the Ministry said in a statement. Police seized anabolic steroids ...
June 23, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Elementus Fitness Announces The Release Of The Anabolic Protocol "The Ultimate Muscle Maximization Formula"
Those looking to put on serious muscle mass in the fastest amount of time humanly possible, utilizing scientifically proven concepts, should check out theanabolicprotocol.com (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10847990.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Anabolic Cooking Book Review Exposes Dave Ruel’s Top 10 ‘Anabolicious’ Recipes for BodyBuilders
Daily Gossip reveals one ‘anabolicious’ recipe from Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cook Book every week. (PRWeb June 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Anabolic-Cooking-Review/Top-10/prweb10847914.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- George Mitchell in MarketWatch
Mitchell said he found that for more than a decade "there has been widespread illegal use of anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing substances," by MLB players in violation of federal law and baseball policy.
- Jason Grimsley in ESPN
The affidavit also alleged Grimsley told federal agents that Roberts, Gibbons and Tejada "took anabolic steroids."