- n the strength of an electrical current measured in amperes
- AP originally stood for Aluminum Pechiney, and it is numbered by the amperage of the cells.
- Low amperage of 1,000 volts destroys consciousness.
- The greater the number of electrons, the higher the amperage of the current.
News & Articles
- AC Current Transducer monitors heating element controls.
Without requiring external current transformer or shorting blocks, ATH Series monitors power controlled by phase-angled fired, burst fired, or time proportioned silicon-controlled rectifiers in heating applications. Time Integration functionality provides output signal directly proportional to RMS amperage. Installed via 2-screw panel mount or with optional DIN rail brackets, transducer is ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet