- n projectiles to be fired from a gun
- With obsolete tanks, scarce ammo and scant fuel, the Dear Leader's army desperately needs nukes.
- The ammo dump is about 1.
- Then shock troops dragged wicker baskets full of grenades and ammo through holes blown in the wire, knocked out a sandbagged bunker on Kannack's northeast corner with one shot from .
News & Articles
- E3 2013's Survival Revival: Outlast, The Evil Within And Daylight
These days, you can't swing a dead cat inside the Los Angeles Convention Center without hitting at least five or six competitive, online, first-person-shooters. The FPS market is, in a word "crowded," leaving many gamers clamoring for something different. With the prevalence of regenerating health, ammo supplies that would make Tony Montana jealous, and the general handholding of most games ...
June 16, 2013 - Forbes
- Augusta businessman saves day for Boy Scouts
The ammo shortage that followed the newest gun control debate in Washington has affected almost everyone - from shooting clubs to law enforcement agencies.
June 15, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- 'Jihawg Ammo' Offers Pork-Painted Bullets to Shoot Muslims
The conspiracy website WorldNetDaily is promoting a company in Idaho that sells bullets coated with "pork-infused paint" that are supposed to "deter Islamists from martyrdom." The company, Jihawg Ammo, is apparently playing on the Islamic tradition of not eating pork, hatred of Muslims and love of guns. WorldNetDaily reports: A company in northern Idaho has come up with a culturally sensitive ...
June 14, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Mardy Fish in SportingNews.com
As if he needs any more ammo,Fish said. "Hopefully he'll be a little too rested, maybe."
- Peter Schoomaker in USA Today
This is not a prediction that things are going poorly or better,Schoomaker told reporters. "It's just that I have to have enough ammo in the magazine that I can continue to shoot as long as they want us to shoot."
- Stuart Rothenberg in CNN International
Presidential visits are a double-edged sword. They raise money for Democratic candidates and energize Democratic voters, but they give Republicans plenty of ammo and interject Obama into every contest,says Stuart Rothenberg, publisher and...