- r in an amicable manner
they separated amicably
- European and American diplomats have been working hard over the past six months to see if there is middle ground that would allow for Kosovo to split amicably from Serbia, but .
- Katherine's lawyer said in a statement that the delay would allow the opportunity to "privately and amicably" resolve the issue.
- Under Saddam, Christians coexisted more or less amicably with the Muslim majority.
News & Articles
- Accord reached in Lockport to honor Parete among ‘fallen heroes’
LOCKPORT – The controversy over a monument in her hometown for fallen Buffalo Police Officer Patricia A. Parete was resolved amicably Wednesday, as her strongest supporter agreed with city officials that a general memorial for all “fallen heroes” would be acceptable.
June 20, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- $100M Beyonce game lawsuit settled
Lawsuit over failed deal for dance game Starpower: Beyonce settled "amicably."
June 17, 2013 - GameSpot
- Beyonce settles lawsuit with Gate Five over Starpower: Beyonce
Pop star Beyonce Knowles and development studio Gate Five have settled a years-long legal battle over a proposed game called Starpower: Beyonce . Gate Five's lawyer Peter Gallagher told the New York Post the two sides settled "amicably," though he added "I can't discuss the terms of the settlement, but it was resolved." The dispute started in 2011, when Beyonce was sued by Gate Five for an ...
June 17, 2013 - Joystiq
- Chris Dodd in Yale Daily News
The Machu Picchu artifacts do not belong to any government, to any institution, or to any university. They belong to the people of Peru,he said in the release. "I plan to work with both parties to resolve this dispute quickly, amicably,...
- Evel Knievel in FOXNews
We settled the lawsuit amicably,Knievel said Tuesday. "I was very satisfied and so was he."
- Shane Warne in Melbourne Herald Sun
The only reason we separated was that we both knew it was finally over,Warne said in a statement. "We gave our relationship a go in the UK but it just wasn't working, so we agreed amicably to go our own way. Unfortunately, I find it now...