ambulance : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a vehicle that takes people to and from hospitals
- An ambulance chaser is a lawyer's tout (hireling, doctor, nurse, policeman, friend, acquaintance) who persuades an injured person to hire the lawyer to sue for personal .
- At a few minutes before 8 o'clock an ambulance drove up to the rear platform of the private car.
- I'm making my best Shirley MacLaine get them to call an ambulance.
News & Articles
- Henrietta Ambulance donates computers to New Jersey EMS Agency
Henrietta Ambulance has announced the donation of two pieces of computer equipment to Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance.
June 11, 2013 - Henrietta Post
- Ambulance crew takes cover during Chicago shootout
CHICAGO (AP) — An ambulance traveling through Chicago's West Side came upon a shootout that forced the paramedics to duck for cover and call police. Fire department spokesman Larry Langford says the ambulance crew was headed through East Garfield Park early Saturday morning when they spotted people crouching down for cover. read more
June 10, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Ambulance drives into West Side shootout
An ambulance happened upon a West Side shootout early Saturday morning that left two men in critical condition.
June 8, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- John Paul Stevens in Carlisle Sentinel
The dangers of undue influence that exist when a lawyer chases an ambulance are also present when a high school coach contacts an eighth grader,Stevens said.
- Tony Kanaan in 940 News
I feel so sorry for her,Kanaan said. "I drove back in the ambulance with her, and she was just crying so much. She put so much into it, and I just feel bad for her. She apologized to me, and I should be the one apologizing to her."
- Chris Broad in International Herald Tribune
You can quite clearly see the van that we were in next to the ambulance in the middle of this roundabout with terrorists shooting past our van and into our van and not a sign of a policeman anywhere,Broad said. "They had clearly gone; left...