ambrosial : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s extremely pleasing to the taste; sweet and fragrant
- s worthy of the gods
- Or there's Osteria ai 4 Feri, tel: (39-41) 520 6978, where the favorite is spaghetti alle vongole, and you can slurp up the ambrosial sauce of wine, lemon and garlic with a .
- World War II temporarily demolished South Pacific islands with such ambrosial names as Kwajalein and Bougainville, but it remained for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer to polish off the most .
- Gilda (Columbia) is the result of ambrosial Rita Hayworth's desire to prove that she can act.
News & Articles
- Passion for Cooking and Living an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Leads to the Launching of Dosha Pops
NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dosha Pops, Inc. announced today the launch of their ecommerce website that sells unique, tea-based lollipops that appeal to those who want to find balance in their lives through Ayurveda and satisfy their sweet tooth. With each purchase of the sweet, ambrosial treats, a portion of proceeds will go towards worthy causes and charities that help improve ...
Dec. 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mike Hale: Compassion for diners with food allergies
It's cruel irony that Cindy Walter married a chef who creates such a wide array of ambrosial delights inside their Pacific Grove restaurant Passionfish. Walter suffers from severe food allergies, with any one of 20 recognized allergens capable of sending her to the hospital for critical care.
Dec. 16, 2013 - The Monterey County Herald