- n something that demonstrates a lack of professional competency
- Although some nights of the comedy week were mind-numbing in their amateurishness, others, like those given over to a humorous look at the news, with such performers as Mort Sahl .
- The thing that horrified him most when putting the collection together wasn't the amateurishness of the early panels or the subpar eyeballs, but the slew of shark-frenzy jokes .
- Even after discounting Norse innocence, lack of equipment, treachery within, discounting also British amateurishness and unpreparedness, the German campaign was a masterpiece of .
News & Articles
- Review: Sequel to 'The Falls' an earnest slog
With its amateurish handling of stilted dialogue and flat direction, 'The Falls: Testament of Love' pushes its tale of closeted Mormons into unintended campiness. A serious undertaking overwhelmed by amateurishness, "The Falls: Testament of Love" is writer-director Jon Garcia's sequel to last year's "The Falls," a no-budget (as in a reported $7,000) staple of gay film festivals that introduced ...
Nov. 8, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Miki Berenyi in Nashville Scene
Things come back into fashion because they represent something opposite to the current trends,Berenyi says. "There'sa disarming amateurishness in a lot of 'shoegazing' music, which conveys a vulnerability sorely lacking in much of today's...