- n small bushy deciduous tree native to Asia and North Africa having pretty pink blossoms and highly prized edible nuts enclosed in a hard green hull; cultivated in southern Australia and California
- n oval-shaped edible seed of the almond tree
- In the foothills of Lebanon's Mount Hermon last week, the quiet of almond-blossom time was shattered by the whine of jets, the clatter of tank treads and the thunder of .
- The rest, like Barclays' almond-shaped mystery bug, are perfectly happy to crawl along without any christening or approval from their relatively gargantuan cohabitants.
- Mars is trying to keep pace, launching deluxe Dove bars and premium MMs in flavors like raspberry almond for $4 a bag.
News & Articles
- Handover marks key transition in longest, costliest war in U.S. history
Author: By Kyle Almond. Elise Labott and Joe Sterling CNN Hope flickered in war-torn Afghanistan on Tuesday as national security forces formally took over security leadership and peace talks with the Taliban are now in the works.
June 18, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Health News: Going Nuts Over Nuttzo Butter
Everyone is going crazy over Nuttzo Nut Butter! Instead of the almond butter phenomenon, which has since taken backstage, Nuttzo Butter stands strong and proud, replacing the ol' AB favorite. read more
June 16, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Porter Novelli And Almond Board of California Win Silver Anvil
NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced today it won a Silver Anvil for "California Almonds Bring Big Crunch to the Research Chef Association (RCA) Annual Meeting" on behalf of the Almond Board of California in the Marketing:...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire
- John Calipari in Forbes
We played this game as if it was a game in March and we're playing against (Texas freshman Kevin) Durant,Calipari said. "How are we going to play him? We were going to make sure it was going to be hard for (Almond). Maybe he gets 30...
- Barbara Boxer in All American Patriots (press release)
California's almond crop alone is worth $2 billion per year and requires nearly one half all the honey bees in the country,Senator Boxer said. "The future of that crop and other important crops such as avocados, apples, berries and...
- John Torode in Telegraph.co.uk
John Torode said: "Georgia is a culinary dynamo. She has a huge amount of energy and it shows in her food. From Cannelloni to Salmon in a Bag, right through to a classic Pear, Almond and Blackberry Tart - the girl delivers food that tastes...